Lead Nurture Strategy for Online Businesses

If you don’t have a lead nurture strategy for your online business, you are letting opportunity and money slip through the cracks.

Out of 100 leads you generate, 50 will never invest in the solution to the problem you could help with. Of the remaining 50, 15% will invest in a solution within 90 days and the other 85% will be somewhere between 90 days and 2+ years.

In this video I'll discuss the lead nurture strategy we use to help make sure those remaining leads invest with us.