Art of Paid Traffic Interview: 7 Funnel Campaigns Every Online Business Needs[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/systemly/AOPT_EP105_7_Funnel_Campaigns_Every_Online_Business_Needs_with_Greg_Hickman.mp3″ title=”Art of Paid Traffic: Funnel Campaigns Every Online Business Needs with Greg Hickman” artist=”System.ly” ]
I recently did a podcast with my good friend Rick Mulready on his podcast The Art Of Paid Traffic and we talk a whole lot about marketing funnels.
If you’re looking to truly automate your sales and marketing process so that leads are turning into sales on auto-pilot, then you have to pay attention to all of the things we discuss in this episode.
I breakdown the exact funnels/systems that we’ve implemented for our private clients (Rick being one of them). 🙂
Heads up this is a big episode. There is a lot of information to process/digest. You should listen to this a few times and take notes!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- My 7 systems that every online business should have (or be working toward) set up
- Why successful sales funnels fuel the customer life cycle journey
- Where each of my systems fits into your own online sales funnels
- How some tools and software work “synergistically” with one another and why this has an impact on your funnel results
- What you can do to build relationships with leads who don’t buy right away
- How long a successful email follow up sequence should be
- The number of emails and specific times you should send them if you’re looking to optimize your follow-up sequence
- And a lot more…
I hope you enjoy the episode! Let me know what you think in the comments below.