Hey, I’m stoked that you’re joining us for our AltAgency Academy Intensive. It’s going to be epic! Here’s a little of what you can expect at the event.
First up, know that this is one of our main client training events for the year. It’s not a sales thing. There will be zero pitches. We’ll teach you just like everyone else and that means we’ll expect you to play full out just a like a client. Meaning participation in all the activities, get actively involved, and contribute, sound good?
Most of all, though, I want you to enjoy the time we’ll have together. Academy is an amazing community of business owners who are building more profits, leverage and freedom in the world and I’d love you to be part of it.
July 2023 INTENSIVE DETAILS
Here’s what’s happening at the event
We are super excited to dive in and have put together a mind-blowing couple of days!
Topics we are gonna cover:
- State of the union - what we are seeing in the industry and things you should be considering
- Special Guest - Ben McLellan, co-author of Customer Success Manifesto
- Strategies to better balance work and home life
- Training for marketing and fulfillment.
This Intensive is in Denver, CO!
Venue details are being finalized and will be shared as soon as they are available.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues!
Dates and Times
All times listed are Mountain Time
This will be a 2.5-day intensive in-person in Denver, Colorado!!
Kicking off the event Wednesday evening, July 12th for a welcome cocktail hour from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Thursday, July 13 - Training from 9 am to 4:30(ish) followed by optional dinner
Friday, July 14th - Training from 9 am to 4:30(ish) followed by optional gathering
Courtyard Denver Airport at Gateway Park
Room Block Rate: $169/night
Room Block Booking Link: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1684531847845&key=GRP&app=resvlink
Map of the area: https://goo.gl/maps/g6D7h5Mh6LzdVWyVA
A couple of important notes...
- The room block rate is available to the first 20 people.
- There are multiple other hotels in the same area if you would prefer to find a different place.
- There is a Taylor Swift concert on Friday night, so if you are wanting to stay Friday night you will want to book early as hotels are filling up.
- There is an onsite bistro for breakfast and dinner options plus other food in walking distance: https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/denuc-courtyard-denver-airport-at-gateway-park/dining/
How to get to the hotel from DIA:
There is a complimentary shuttle provided by the hotel.
- Shuttle operates from approx 4am to midnight daily
- Pick up: Once you land and have your checked luggage. The shuttle arrives at the airport every 30 minutes on the 15 and 45 of the hour.
- Exit through Door #505 of Terminal East (Blue side). The shuttle picks up at Island #3, the shuttle is labeled "Western Shuttle."
- Verify with your driver that you are on the shuttle to the "Courtyard Denver Airport at Gateway Park."
- Upon hotel check-in, each traveler should speak with the front desk to schedule their departure trip from the hotel to the airport
- Call 303-574-1212 ext. 1 for shuttle information
Held in the Flatirons/Columbine meeting space at the above hotel.
Wednesday Cocktail Hour:
Courtyard Denver Airport at Gateway Park Bar and Outdoor Patio
Appetizers will be provided
Drinks will be available to purchase from the bar
Thursday Night Dinner:
Friday Night Activity:
What To Bring
We’ll provide the workbooks and worksheets we’ll use in the workshop. Going digital? Have these loaded and ready on your iPad prior the event.
Leave the laptops elsewhere and bring your full body, mind, and spirit ready to rock n roll!
What To Wear
We’re casual around here...so as long as you're wearing pants (yes, please wear bottoms even on zoom and a shirt, we're good !
Still Got Questions?
No problem! The ALT Crew’s got your back. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with answers.